Please look at Nathan's objectives for a clear list, Maria's for thoughtful language, and Mohammed's and Maddy's for post-production. Vishal's blog also warrants reading. The no-gum rule is interesting. best Roland
These are good yet need a bit more detail, I like your want to be respectful! I never thought of the no gum idea that is good.. unless you have bad breath ;) Hope you have fun with this
I like the "No Gum" part you don't want to be chomping away on your gum during the interview!! You could use some more detail in your objectives though.
Please look at Nathan's objectives for a clear list, Maria's for thoughtful language, and Mohammed's and Maddy's for post-production. Vishal's blog also warrants reading. The no-gum rule is interesting.
ReplyDeletebest
Roland
No gum! Good point!
ReplyDeleteNo gum is good also expanding the topics is also good.
ReplyDeleteI also like the gum objective. A small thing like gum can sometimes be over looked, but can come across as unprofessional.
ReplyDeleteI really like the "no gum" rule! I can't believe nobody else thought of something so simple like this!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't interrupt is a good point that would be rude and break the flow of the interviewee's thought.
ReplyDeleteNo gum, everyone else said it so i did to. Otherwise just some more ideas to help the interview flow.
ReplyDeleteI think we all should try to expand the topic as much as possible. Your objectives are good.
ReplyDeleteThese are good yet need a bit more detail, I like your want to be respectful! I never thought of the no gum idea that is good.. unless you have bad breath ;) Hope you have fun with this
ReplyDeleteYou need to have more details I guess especially on what you will do after. Good objectives overall.
ReplyDelete-Mohammed.
I like the "No Gum" part you don't want to be chomping away on your gum during the interview!! You could use some more detail in your objectives though.
ReplyDelete