before the interview my job will be to find three willing international students to conduct an interview with. I will also have to find a comfortable meeting place for us to have the interview. I will have a list of questions ready before the interview and give a copy of them to the international student.
During the interview
during the interview i want to make the student feel as comfortable as possible. I will do this by wearing nice clothes, and having a nice posture while conducting the inteview. I will not read my questions from the sheet and i will not interupt the student while they are speaking. I hope to have them share as much information with me as possible and i will do this by asking improv questions that i come up with from something they have said to better expand on a question.
Post interview
After the interview i will thank each student for their time. I will then listen to each interview again and pick out the best two. After that i will begin working on the written form of the interview.

Those are very nice objectives. But if they are aimed on more specific points on processing the interview, that will be great!
ReplyDeletei hope mine share a lot of information with me as well. keeping it very open will help with this.
ReplyDeleteGood objectives, but be more specific on your post interview.
ReplyDeleteYou have it all.It was a well organized and well thought one. Good job
ReplyDeletewell thought out objectives. I like how you are going to expand on topics with the interviewee.
ReplyDeletebe more specific in your objective, and u need to realize that your garbage in game cube
ReplyDeleteyou have preety much structure of what you are doing. Just try to follow them and you will be good.
ReplyDelete-Vishal Gurung
It's like you have alreday gone through it. :D You are well-imagining how interviews will be like. It's impressive. Good luck!
ReplyDelete